Florida Open Championship
Qualifying Round Information
Quail Ridge Country Club ~ North Course ~
1. PAIRINGS AND TEE TIMES: The pairings and tee times for the qualifying round at Quail Ridge Country Club in Boynton Beach FL on Thursday, July 05, 2012 will be posted at www.fsga.org on or around Monday, June 18, 2012.
2. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Quail Ridge Country Club will accept Cash only for method of payment.
3. TRANSPORTATION: The qualifying fee includes course fee and range balls for the qualifying round, but does not include cart rental fee. All players may either walk or rent a cart during the qualifying round. Only a player or his caddie may ride in a cart, but not both at the same time. At no time are more than two people allowed on a cart. Cart rental fee on the day of qualifying is $20.00 plus tax. Maximum two carts per group will be permitted.
4. CADDIES: You must make your own arrangements if you want a caddie.
5. SPECTATORS: Spectators are welcome, but they must walk at all times.
6. PRACTICE ROUND INFORMATION: To arrange your practice round, call (561) 737-5100. On a space available basis, practice rounds are available one week prior to the competition; practice rounds are restricted to after 12:00 PM on the weekends. The cost of the practice round is $30.00 plus tax. All contestants playing a practice round must reserve a tee time.
7. FOOTWEAR: Quail Ridge Country Club prohibits the use of traditional metal spikes.
8. GPS AND RANGE FINDERS: In this competition, a player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. However, if, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., gradient, wind-speed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification, regardless of whether any such additional functions are actually used.
9. PULL CARTS: Not Permitted
10. CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE: Remember you are a guest at Quail Ridge Country Club and gentlemanly behavior and proper dress is expected at all times. The proper place to practice your swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
11. QUALIFYING SPOTS: At this time, the number of qualifying spots had not been determined by the FSGA. This information will be posted at the qualifier.
Only those individuals, who qualify for the Championship, must pre-register and remit the appropriate Championship fee either online at the FSGA website at www.fsga.org or by check to the FSGA office for advance payment of Championship fees. Payment must be received by Monday, July 16, 2012 by 12:00 p.m. Good luck!