Winter Series - Jax Beach Golf Club
January 4-5, 2021
Entries Open: Thursday, October 1st at 8:00 AM
Entries Close: Wednesday, December 23rd at 11:30 PM
Format: 36-holes of gross stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA Adult Member at least 25 years of age
Handicap: Florida GHIN 10.0 or less
Age Divisions: Mid-Amateur, Senior & Super-Senior
Entry Fee: TBD
- 36 holes of individual gross stroke play (no handicaps)
- Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of March 10, 2021
- Entrant must be a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA
- Entrant must have an active Florida GHIN Handicap and have a current handicap index of 10.0 or lower.
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of March 10, 2021. Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
Monday, January 4th
- Round 1 - TBD
Monday, January 5th
- Round 2 - 8:30 AM Shotgun
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis and are restricted to after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at TBD. The cost of a practice round is $TBD plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 96 players in foursomes