FJT at Eagle Creek G & CC (13-15)
October 13-14, 2018
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Boys 13 -15 (72.0 128)||6610|
|Girls 13 - 15 (73.4 126)||5734|
|Sunny/ Light Breeze||90 °F|
13-15 Age Division (age calculated on the last day of the tournament)
$95 or $115 entry fee (GHIN vs non-GHIN price)
Membership is required
Constructed in 1984, the 18-hole championship golf course at Eagle Creek Golf and Country Club offers a challenging adventure through Southwest Florida’s native landscape and environment. The course was originally designed by renowned golf course architect Larry Packard who is considered to be the father of the dreaded double dogleg and one of only three golf course architects to ever receive the Distinguished Service Award by the American Society of Golf Course Architects. Larry is also the architect for the Copperhead course at Innisbrook Resort. With Bermuda fairways and Tifeagle greens, this golf course will be a challenge as the Florida Junior Tour heads to Eagle Creek G&CC.
Click here to view the club's website.
- 36 holes of individual stroke play
- 84 total players (typically 66 boys and 18 girls)
- 13-15 age division (age calculate by the last day of the tournament)
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys 13-15 Age Division - 6,700 yards (gross only)
- Girls 13-15 Age Division - 5,700 yards (gross only)
How Entries are Accepted
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- Players without an FJT exemption - all other entries are held until the entry closing date. Shortly after the closing date, a computer-generated random draw is performed to determine which entries are accepted, and the order of the alternates. All players are notified of their status after the random draw is conducted.
- An alternates list will be posted to the FJT website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Click here for more details.
How to Enter
Entries must be submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must have an account on this website (free to setup), and a current FJT Junior Membership ($40). Click "Enter" above in the Tournament Links box.
The entry fee of $95 (for GHIN handicap members) or $115 (non-GHIN handicap members) includes tournament rounds, range balls prior to tournament rounds, crystal trophies for the top three finishers, and a tee gift.
To receive the GHIN handicap price, the player, or one of the player's parents must have an active GHIN handicap at a club in Florida. The seven digit GHIN number must be included and active when the entry is submitted. Click on the Handicaps tab above in the main menu for more information.
Late Fee: A late fee of $10 will applied to entries received after the entry deadline. The entry fee and late fee will only be charged if the player gets accepted into the tournament field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, October 13th
10:00 AM - 1:30 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop)
12:00 PM - 1:57 PM - Round one tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, October 14th
8:00 AM - 9:57 AM - Final round tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament on a space-available basis. Tee times are only available after 12:00 noon the weekend prior. The price for a practice round is $30.00 + tax. Please call (239) 793-0500 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
****Stars will be awarded retroactively. The numbers below are based on the event meeting the minimum requirements of 48 boys and 18 girls****
- Champion receives 2 stars
- Top five receive 1 star
- Champion receives 2 stars
- Top three receive 1 star
- Ranked by Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Ranked by Golfweek
- Walking - players must walk during tournament rounds
- Spectators & Carts - Spectators are allowed. Spectators carts are available first-come, first-served at $20 + tax per day, per cart. Click here
- Caddies - Caddies are not allowed
- Range Finders (Electronic Measuring Devices) - are allowed (see Local Rules link below)
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here
- Local Rules and Conditions of Competition - Click here
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this tournament.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The
decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Hotel & Accommodations
A host hotel has not been arranged at this time.
11 Cypress View Dr.
Naples, FL 34113
Click for Map