August 14, 2012
- 50-64 Age Division
- 65 & Over Age Division
- Gross Division
- Under 50 Age Division
- Womens Division
- Womens Longer Division
|1||A J Kroeger||71||71||0|
Includes: Cart, golf, range balls and prizes (Lunch is included for Women's Only events).
Men's Flights and Tees Played
Gross Flight - Approximately 6,500 yards
Under 50 Flight - Approximately 6,500 yards
50-64 Flight - Approximately 6,200 yards
65 and Over Flight - Approximately 6,000 yards
Women's Flights and Tees Played
(*Please answer "NO" to the Gross Division question when submitting an entry)
- Shorter Flight - Approximately 5,200 yards
Longer Flight - Approximately 5,700 yards
18 holes of individual net stroke play within flights
Players will play to 100% of their course handicap
Gross Flight - All ages; players play same tees, and no strokes given
18 holes of individual gross and net stroke play within flights
- Players will play to 100% of their course handicap
- Players in each division will only compete against one another. (Those playing from the “shorter” tees will NOT be competing against those playing the “longer” tees)
If you want to play in the same group as another player, let us know by email.
All pairings request must be received at least 4 days prior to the event to guarantee your pairing.
Specify the event and the players you would like to play with. Send your request to email@example.com.
FSGA/GHIN handicap required (24.0 or less for men and 34.0 or less for women)
Golfers who do not have a FSGA/GHIN handicap index from a FSGA member club may purchase a 2012 handicap online for $30 at www.fsga.org.
First time players without an established GHIN handicap will be eligible to compete, but not for prizes.
Entries, Tee Times, Results and Details
- Groupings and hole assignments will be posted approximately 3 days before the event
- Results will be posted through the FSGA website
- $10 per person (from the entry fee) is in the gift certificate pot
- Ties will be broken by scorecard playoff. First by comparing the back nines, if still tied, then the last 6 holes on the course, then the last three, then the 18th hole and finally by a coin flip.
- Payouts within flights - the number of players earning gift certificates and the amounts will be based on the number of players in each flight that week.
Requests for refunds received prior to the entry closing date will be honored (less $20 per entry administration fee). Requests received after the closing date will be honored (less 50% of the entry fee). No requests will be honored within 48 hours of the first scheduled tee time. Entry Fees are non-transferrable.
Pace of Play
The first group(s) to start will be considered out of position if, at any time during the round, the match/group is behind their allotted time. Any following group will be considered out of position if it (a) is taking more than the allotted time to play and (b) finishes any hole more than fifteen minutes behind the group ahead.
First breach - warning
Second breach - one penalty stroke
Third breach - two penalty strokes
The FSGA will post all One-Day scores immediately following the competition. The FSGA has the right to modify any course handicap for future One-Day Events if a player does not post their scores.
When weather causes a round to be shortened, the FSGA will do what is fair to determine who wins prizes. Nine holes might constitute an official event. Entry fees will generally not be refunded, but if only a few holes are played, we will work with the club to get the players a rain check or another option. The FSGA will do everything possible to complete the round that day. Please note that we are playing golf during the rainy season in Florida and conditions may dictate that players be able to play cart paths only for an event.