Winter Series - 2019-2020 Site #1 TBD
November 11-12, 2019
Entries Open: Sunday, September 1st at 12:00 AM
Entries Close: Wednesday, October 30th at 11:30 PM
Individual Event - Gross Only (No Handicaps)
Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of March 3, 2020 and a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA, and a 7.0 or lower handicap index.
Entry Fees & Prizes
- $160 ($170 - members who do not have an active FSGA/GHIN Handicap).
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
- Round 1 - TBD
- Round 2 - TBD
Individual Age Divisions & Yardages
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of February 26, 2019. Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis. Practice rounds are restricted until after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at TBD. The cost of a practice round is $TBD plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 96 players in foursomes