Women's Interclub Team Matches
April 8-10, 2024
Entries Close: Wednesday, December 6th at 11:30 PM
The Championship will be held at World Golf Village - Slammer & Squire! Your confirmation email will state that you registered for the Championship at World Golf Village, please disregard that note.
The FSGA Interclub includes a regular season where teams of four (4) women compete as best-ball partners over a six-week regular season. Each club can have an unlimited number of golfers on it's team roster, and each week four (4) players are selected by the team's captain(s) to play in that week's matches. The regular season is followed by two rounds of playoffs, and a State Championship. The 2024 Championship will be conducted on April 8-10 at World Golf Village.
- Entry Fee $75 per team for the duration of the regular season & playoffs.
- For regular season and playoff matches, there are no green fees, but clubs often charge a "typical" cart fee.
- Teams advancing to the final championship pay an additional championship entry fee of $125 per player (See what's included under championship fee below)
- Each player must have an FSGA issued index no higher than 44.0
- All players will play to the WHS Low Index updated Jan 1st for Regular Season
- Club must be an FSGA-GHIN member
- Players are not required to be individual members of the FSGA (but we encourage your support and hope that you will join)
- Further eligibility answers found by clicking here.
- 36-holes of net stableford stroke play - highest team stableford point total wins
- Net stableford points: double eagle - 5 points, eagle - 4 points, birdie - 3 points, par - 2 points, bogey - 1 point, double bogey or higher - 0 points
- 4 players per-team compete in each round of the Championship.
- 3 best scores from each team count each day
- Teams that win their Region advance to the Championship
- The same or different players can play in each round allowing teams to bring up to 8 players from their roster.
- All players play to their current WHS Low Index
Schedule of Events
Monday, April 8th
- Starting at 1:00 PM - Practice Round Shotgun
- Happy Hour - Hors D'oeuvre promptly after play
Tuesday, April 9th
- 7:30 AM - Round One tee times off the #1 tee
Wednesday, April 10th
- 7:30 AM - Final round tee times off the #1 tee
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
- Approximately 5,000 yards
Practice Round and Practice Facility Information
Practice rounds are available, on a space available basis, Monday, April 8th for a 1:00PM shotgun at the rate of $60 plus tax. World Golf Village accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express as method of payment. Please call (904) 907-2679 to arrange your practice round.
Carts are included for all competitive rounds. Players are responsible for practice round fees.
Championship Fee and What's Included
There will be a $125 championship fee per-player for four players. Captains or Clubs will pay for the entire team entry in one payment at the time of entry.
Teams bringing more than eight (4) players to the championship - For teams that bring more than eight (4) players, some team members will only play one round. Only 4 players play each day, but you may substitute players for round two for no additional fee.
Each Team will receive:.
- 3 rounds of golf for eight (4) players
- Practice facility use before rounds
- Golf carts
- Players tee gift, four (4) players)
- Spectators - Only players are allowed to ride in carts. Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are NOT permitted in FSGA Championships and FSGA qualifying rounds per the FSGA Code of Conduct; except at the Florida Open, Florida Women's Open & Senior Open, and the Florida Senior Open - Click here
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Method of Payments
Payments can be made once the sign-up is active on the FSGA Website.
Slammer & Squire - World Golf Village
2 World Golf Place
St. Augustine, FL 32092
Click here for directions