FJT at CC of Ocala (16-18)
April 13-14, 2019
Ocala, Fla. – Kiko Francisco Coelho and Juliana Camargo win on the Florida Junior Tour with masterful performances on Masters weekend at the Country Club of Ocala.
Kiko Francisco Coelho was the wire-to-wire champion in his second FJT event at one under-par, 143. Francisco Coelho, of Lisboa, Portugal, played strong in round one with five birdies to post the tournament low round of 69 (-3). En route to a 74 in round two, Francisco Coelho posted two birdies to win his first FJT event by one stroke. Davis Lee, of Ponte Vedra Beach, finished at even par 144 with rounds of 73-71. In round two Lee scored an exciting eagle on the par four sixth hole and followed up with a birdie and all pars on his final nine holes. Two strokes from the lead, in third place, finished Austin Cherichella, of Orlando, with rounds of 74-71—145 (+1).
In the girls’ division, Juliana Camargo prevailed through the 25 mph wind gusts to win for the fourth time on the FJT. In round one, Camargo posted four birdies for a 71 and finished round two with one birdie for a 76. A wire-to-wire one stroke victory was won by Camargo, of Winter Garden, with a final score of 147 (+3). Lisa Marie Rudometkin, of Wesley Chapel, claimed second place for the second time this year after a second place finish at LPGA International GC in March. Rudometkin had an eagle on the par five tenth hole in round one to score a 76. In round two Rudometkin carded six birdies for an even par 72 and a 148 (+4) final. A second round, one under-par 71 for Skylee Shin, of Doral, seized her third place finish at 149 (+5).
Boys 16-18 (6,890 yds, 74.0/140)
1 Kiko Francisco Coelho -1 (143)
2 Davis Lee E (144)
3 Austin Cherichella +1 (145)
T4 Jason Duff +3 (147)
T4 Parker Bell +3 (147)
T4 Robbie Higgins +3 (147)
Girls 16-18 (6,012 yds, 75.8/142)
1 Juliana Camargo +3 (147)
2 Lisa Marie Rudometkin +4 (148)
3 Skylee Shin +5 (149)
4 Claire Jeon +6 (150)
5 Helena Noel +9 (153)
Follow the FJT:
The FJT schedule will continue at Old Corkscrew GC, in Estero, for the 16-18 division and Heritage Oaks G&CC for the 13-15 division on April 27-28.
Facebook: Florida Junior Tour
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Boys 16-18||6,890 yds., 74.0/140|
|Girls 16-18||6,012 yds., 75.8/142|
|Warm w/ a Light Breeze||87 °F|
16-18 Age Division (age calculated on the last day of the tournament)
$95 or $115 entry fee (GHIN vs non-GHIN price)
Membership is required.
- 36 holes of individual stroke play
- 84 total players
- 16-18 age division (age calculated by the last day of the tournament)
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys 16-18 Age Division - 7,000 yards (gross only)
- Girls 16-18 Age Division - 6,000 yards (gross only)
How Entries are Accepted
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- Players without an FJT exemption - all other entries are held until the entry closing date. Shortly after the closing date, a computer-generated random draw is performed to determine which entries are accepted, and the order of the alternates. All players are notified of their status after the random draw is conducted,
- An alternates list will be posted to the FJT website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Click here for more details.
How to Enter
Entries must be submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must have an account on this website (free to setup), and a current FJT Junior Membership ($40). Click "Enter" above in the Tournament Links box.
The entry fee of $95 (for GHIN handicap members) or $115 (non-GHIN handicap members) includes tournament rounds, range balls prior to tournament rounds, crystal trophies for the top three finishers, and a tee gift.
To receive the GHIN handicap price, the player, or one of the player's parents must have an active GHIN handicap at a club in Florida. The seven digit GHIN number must be included and active when the entry is submitted. Click on the Handicaps tab above in the main menu for more information.
Late Fee: A late fee of $10 will be applied to entries received after the entry deadline. The entry fee and late fee will only be charged if the player gets accepted into the tournament field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, April 13th
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop)
12:00 M - 1:57 PM - Round one tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, April 14th
7:45 AM - 9:42 AM - Final round tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Approximately 2:30 PM - Awards presentation
Practice rounds are available one week prior after 11:00am and after 12:00 PM on the weekend. The price for a practice round is $25.00. Please call 352-237-6644 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
- Champion receives 8 performance stars
- Top five receives 4 performance stars
- Top ten receive 1 performance star
- Champion receives 8 performance stars
- Top three receive 4 performance stars
- Top five receive 1 performance star
- Ranked by Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Walking - players must walk during tournament rounds
- Spectators & Carts - Spectators are allowed. Spectator carts are available first-come, first-served at $20 per day, per cart Click here
- Caddies - Caddies are not allowed
- Range Finders (Electronic Measuring Devices) - are allowed (see Local Rules link below)
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here
- Local Rules and Conditions of Competition - Click here
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this tournament.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The
decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Hotel & Accommodations
The FSGA does not currently have a host hotel.
Country Club of Ocala
6823 SE 12th Circle
Ocala, FL 34480
Click for Map