Winter Series - Laurel Oak Country Club
December 16-17, 2018
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Mid-Amateur||6,642 yds. 72.3/134|
|Senior||6,382 yds. 71.4/126|
|Super-Senior||5,999 yds. 69.4/121|
|Light Breeze||73 °F|
Individual Event - Gross Only (No Handicaps)
Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of February 26, 2019 and a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA.
Entry Fees & Prizes
- $160 ($170 - members who do not have an active FSGA/GHIN Handicap).
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
- Round 1 - 11:00 AM off the 1st & 10th tees
- Round 2 - 8:30 AM shotgun start
Individual Age Divisions & Yardages
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of February 26, 2019. Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis. Practice rounds are restricted until after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at 941-378-3600. The cost of a practice round is $45 plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 96 players - play in foursomes