Mid-Senior Four-Ball Championship (North)
September 8-9, 2018
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Mid-Senior||6,552 yds., 70.3/121|
|Hot & Humid||90 °F|
The Mid-Senior Four-Ball consists of two days of four-ball competition at Ocala Golf Club for players forty and over. Experience a golf course with historic feel with modern elements in Ocala. For a look at the 2017 Championship Results click here.
- 36 holes of four-ball stroke play
What is a Four-Ball? - A four-ball is a two person team where the low score of the two players on each hole is counted. It is commonly referred to as a best ball.
Championship Field Size
- Maximum of 52 teams - 104 players
- Male amateur golfers
- At least 40 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
- Both entrants are required to be members of the FSGA
- $310 per team - GHIN Members or Foundation Member
- $330 per team - Non-GHIN Members
Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field
Entries will be accepted based upon the order of receipt. Entries received after the competitive field is full or after the close of entries, will be placed on an alternates list. Alternates will be contacted in the order of receipt of entry, if and when, a spot becomes available.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 8th
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Round One tee times off 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, September 9th
- 8:00 AM - Final Round shotgun
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
The golf course will be set-up at approximately 6,600-6,700 yards.
After 18 holes. The number of flights will be based on the number of teams and/or the range of scores.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the championship. Practice rounds may be played after 12:00 PM on the weekend. The price for your practice round is $30.00 + tax. Please call 352-401-6917 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
Carts are included for all competitive rounds. Players are responsible for practice round fees.
Exemptions Earned from this Tournament
- Next year's Four-Ball Championship
- Spectators and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are allowed in all FSGA Championships except Junior events. However, a player must not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. The caddie MUST walk and the player's clubs must remain on the golf cart.
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Conditions of Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Host Hotel and Accommodations
Fairfield Inn & Suites - Ocala
4101 SW 38th Court
Ocala, FL 34474
$109 per room, per night, plus tax. Must book by August 17th to take advantage of rate.
Click here to book online.
Ocala Golf Club accepts cash and all major credit cards.
Ocala Golf Club
3130 East Silver Springs Blvd.
Ocala, FL 34470
Click here for directions.