Winter Series Individual Stableford Event - Laurel Oak CC
December 16-17, 2019
Entries Close: Wednesday, December 4th at 11:30 PM
Individual Modified Stableford Event - Gross Only (No Handicaps)
- Entries are open to male amateur golfers who are age 25 or older as of March 3, 2020
- Entrant must be a Regular or Foundation Member of the FSGA
- Entrant must have an active Florida GHIN Handicap and have a current handicap index of 10.0 or lower.
Entry Fees & Prizes
- Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
- Age-group Champions at each event will receive a commemorative award. Gift certificates (totaling approximately $30 per-player in the field) will be awarded to the top finishers in each age group.
Modified Stableford Scoring
This event will be a thirty-six (36) Hole Modified Stableford Competition (scoring explained below). The player with the highest number of points in each division is the winner
- All Age Divisions will be flighted for Round 2, like other Winter Series events, based on Round 1 score, if the division warrants flighting.
- 0 points - Double-Bogey or worse
- 1 point - Bogey
- 2 points - Par
- 4 points - Birdie
- 6 points - Eagle
- 8 points - Albatross / Double-Eagle
- Round 1 - 11:00 AM off the 1st & 10th tees
- Round 2 - 8:30 AM shotgun start
Individual Age Divisions & Yardages
There are three age divisions; Mid-Amateur (25-54), Senior (55-64) and Super-Senior (65 & above). Each player must compete in the age division commensurate with their age as of March 3, 2020. Competitors may not elect to play in a different age division or from a different tee than designated.
- Mid-Amateur (25-54) plays approximately 6,700 yards
- Senior (55-64) plays approximately 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior (65 & above) approximately 6,100 yards
**After the first round, each age division may be flighted based on the number of competitors and/or the range of scores.
Practice Rounds & Cost
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the event on a space available basis and are restricted to after 12:00 PM on weekends. To arrange your practice round please call the club at 941-378-3600. The cost of a practice round is $45 plus tax.
There is currently no host hotel for this event.
Maximum Field Size
Individual events - 96 players - play in foursomes