Player of the Year Points Lists
Women's Florida Cup Points List
Southeastern Challenge Points List
Women's Net Points Lists
The FSGA Championship Committee will select players for Women's Player-of-the-Year Awards in the following categories:
- Junior - age 18 & under
- Senior - age 50 & over
**The Amateur Player of the Year Award may be a player of any age.
The Committee will consider all factors including standings on points lists (Championship Points List, Two Year Points List and Florida Junior Tour Points List) and player’s success in FSGA, USGA and other select Championships of similar status.
- To be eligible for player-of-the-year awards, players must meet Florida residency requirements.
- Additionally, points earned at non-FSGA Championships will only be added to the results for Florida residents.
Points Lists Season
- Player of the Year Points Lists run January 1 - December 31, of each year.
- Florida Cup & Southeast Challenge Points Lists run from January 1st of the beginning of the two-year cycle through the selection date in year two.
Two-Year Points List Calculations
For the Two-Year Points Lists - (Florida Cup & Southeastern Challenge Match Team Selection) points are weighted based on the year
- Year 1 - year prior to team selection - points are worth 100% of value
- Year 2 - year of team selection - points are worth 150% of value
Women's Southeastern Challenge Match
The FSGA selects a twelve player team to represent Florida in this biannual competition against Georgia and Alabama consisting of four (4) Women Senior Amateurs (50 and older) and eight (8) other women of which no more than two (2) junior players of age 17 and under. The team selections includes:
- (2) Women Senior players with the highest point totals from the Women's Senior Two Year Points List
- (2) Women Senior player selected by the FSGA Championship Committee
- (3) Women players with the highest point totals from the Women Two Year Points List
- (5) Women players selected by the FSGA Championship Committee
Women's Florida Cup Matches
The FSGA selects two sixteen player teams to represent the North and the South of Florida in this biannual competition. Each team’s selections includes:
Any designated selections which are not filled due to ineligibility or other reason will be selected by the FSGA Championships Committee.
Teams will be finalized in the days following the U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Championship.
Women's Net Points Lists
The Women's Net Points List will be used to determine the players selected to compete in the Net Invitational. Players will earn points based on the division played in Women's Championships.
- The Net Points List will run from January 1st - the completion of the Women's Net Championship