December 8-9, 2023
Entries Close: Wednesday, November 29th at 11:30 PM
Format: 36 holes of gross foursomes (alternate shot) stroke play
Eligibility: FSGA member both age 18 or older- Championship Division;
Handicap: Florida GHIN 10.0 or less
Entry Fee: $380 per team ($190 per man)
- 36-holes of gross foursomes stroke play (pure alternate shot)
- Maximum Field Size - 66 teams (132 players)
- The lowest team score in each division for 36 holes will be the Champion
What is Foursomes? A foursome is a two person team event where one team member tees off on the odd holes and the other partner tees off on the even holes. The single ball in play is then played alternately into the hole by the team partners.
- Maximum of 66 teams - (132 players)
- Male amateur golfers age 18 or older
- Both entrants are required to be members of the FSGA
- Both entrants must have active Florida GHIN of 10.0 or less at time of entry
- Senior Division only - both team members must be at least 55 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
- Super-Senior Division only - both team members must be at least 65 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
Entries will be accepted based upon the order of receipt. Entries received after the competitive field is full or after the close of entries, will be placed on an alternates list. Alternates will be contacted in the order of receipt of entry, if and when, a spot becomes available. The Championships Committee reserves the right to hold a number of spots for past champions, and players with standing on annual and two-year points lists until the entry close date.
- $380 per team ($190 per player) includes tee gift, two rounds of golf with cart, gift certificate prize pool and buffet lunch following round two of the Championship.
Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field.
The golf course will be set-up at approximately
- Championship Division - 6,600 - 6,800 yards
- Senior Division - 6,200 - 6,400 yards
- Super-Senior Division - 5,800 - 6,000 yards
Friday, December 8th
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM - Round one tee times off the 1st and 10th tees
Saturday, December 9th
- 8:00 AM - Shotgun start
- Buffet Lunch in Legends Hall & awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
After 18 holes, the number of flights will be based on the number of teams and the range of scores.
Available one week prior for $50 plus tax on a space available basis. Rate is restricted to after 12:00 Noon on the weekend prior. Please call 904-907-2679 to book.
The 2022 Championship at ChampionsGate Golf Club (International Course) presented a challenge for all competitors.
Ty Capps & Tyler Guliksen captured the Championship Division Crown at even-par, 144.
Brian Keenan & Paul Royak defended their Senior Championship, teaming up to post rounds of 74-78--152 (+8), while David Anthony & Steve Sponder posted 74-75--149 to take home the Super-Senior title.
Click here for the previous year's results.
Exemptions Earned from this Tournament
- Next year's Four-Ball Championship (Championship Division Champion Only)
- Spectators and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are NOT permitted in FSGA Championships and FSGA qualifying rounds per the FSGA Code of Conduct; except at the Florida Open, Florida Women's Open & Senior Open, and the Florida Senior Open - Click here
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Host Hotel and Accommodations
There is currently no host hotel for this event
Cash & All Major Credit Cards are accepted at World Golf Village.
World Golf Village -Slammer & Squire Course
2 World Golf Place
Saint Augustine, FL