FJT University of Florida (13-15) *54-Hole Major*
January 18-20, 2020
Entries Close: Wednesday, December 11th at 11:30 PM
Format: 54 holes, individual stroke play
Eligibility: Boys and Girls 13-15 (age calculated from the last day of the event)
Entry Fee: $170
Field Determination: JGS Ranking, 84 player field
Practice Round Information: $30 +tax (players walk)
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys 13-15 Age Division - 6,700 yards (gross only)
- Girls 13-15 Age Division - 5,700 yards (gross only)
How Entries are Accepted (Different than 36-hole events)
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- After the close of entries, all non-exempt players will be ranked by their standing on Junior Golf Scoreboard. The better ranked players will be placed in the tournament field until the limit is reached.
- An alternates list will be posted to the FSGA website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, January 18th
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop) 10:30 AM - 12:27 PM - Round one tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, January 19th
10:30 AM - 12:27 PM - Round two tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Monday, January 20th
8:00 AM - 9:57 AM - Final round tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
How to Enter
Entries are submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must create an FSGA account on this website (free to set-up), purchase a current Junior Membership ($40), and have an active Florida GHIN Handicap (included in membership if golfer does not already have one). To proceed, click the "Enter" button above once entries have opened.
Late Entry Fee: A late fee of $10 will be applied to entries submitted after the close of entries date. The entry fee and late fee will only be applied if the player gets accepted in to the tournament field.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament on a space-available basis. Tee times are only available after 12:00 noon the weekend prior. The price for a practice round is $30.00 + tax. Please call (352) 375-4866 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
|Champion- 2 stars||Champion- 2 stars|
|Top Five- 1 star||Top Three- 1 star|
Florida Junior Tour Policies
Mark Bostick Golf Course at The University of Florida
2800 SW 2nd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32607